|Conference authors – ADVANCED (until February 20th)|
|Student Member Fee||175|
|Student Non-Member Fee||210|
|Life Member Fee||140|
|Conference (non-authors) – ADVANCED (until February 20th)||Conference (non-authors) - Late/On-site Registration|
|Member Fee||50||Member Fee||60|
|Non-Member Fee||60||Non-Member Fee||75|
|Student Member Fee||35||Student Member Fee||45|
|Student Non-Member Fee||45||Student Non-Member Fee||55|
|Life Member Fee||30||Life Member Fee||35|
|Workshops Authors – ADVANCED (until February 20th)|
|Full-Day Member Fee||100|
|Full-Day Non-Member Fee||120|
|Full-Day Student Member Fee||70|
|Full-Day Student Non-Member Fee||85|
|Half-Day Member Fee||70|
|Half-Day Non-Member Fee||85|
|Half-Day Student Member Fee||50|
|Half-Day Student Non-Member Fee||60|
|Workshop (non authors) – ADVANCED (until February 20th)||Workshop (non authors) Late/On-site Registration|
|Full-Day Member Fee||20||Full-Day Member Fee||25|
|Full-Day Non-Member Fee||25||Full-Day Non-Member Fee||30|
|Full-Day Student Member Fee||15||Full-Day Student Member Fee||20|
|Full-Day Student Non-Member Fee||20||Full-Day Student Non-Member Fee||25|
|Half-Day Member Fee||15||Half-Day Member Fee||20|
|Half-Day Non-Member Fee||20||Half-Day Non-Member Fee||25|
|Half-Day Student Member Fee||15||Half-Day Student Member Fee||15|
|Half-Day Student Non-Member Fee||20||Half-Day Student Non-Member Fee||20|
- Conversion to R$ will be done the day before the registration opens, applying the comercial US$ quotation, and will be updated, if necessary, along the registration period
- Member Fees refer to IEEE members or SBC members - a proof of membership will be required
- Authors need to register before February 20th (camera ready due date), please see Registration Rules
- Students need to send a proof that they are enrolled in a University. More instructions will be available in the registration form.
If you are an author of an accepted paper please read carefully the following rules.
Author of accepted paper in all tracks of the main conference (research, industry, testing tools, tool demos, posters, journal first), except Doctoral Symposium:
- One registration to the “Main Conference” at full rate ( “Member”, “Life/Retired Member” or “Non-Member”) per paper accepted is required until February, 20th
- In case of authors of more than one paper accepted, without other co-authors attending the conference, should contact the organizers using the contact form for payment instructions.
Author of accepted paper in the Doctoral Symposium:
- Register to the “Main Conference” as “Student Member” or “Student Non-Member”, according to your status, until February, 20th
Author of workshop paper(s):
- One registration of type “Workshops (per day)” is required per paper accepted, including workshops running on the same day.
- Authors of more than one paper accepted in workshops that run in the same day, without other co-authors attending those workshops, should select the corresponding number of extra articles in the registration form.